Affects Version/s: 5.13.16
Fix Version/s: 5.13.17
How to reproduce
- Have a "Scrum" project created
- On this project, make any field mandatory (i.e.: description)
- Configure a nFeed field (any datasource, any query)
- Contextualized it on an issue type
- Add it to the Scrum project create issue screen
- From the scrum backlog, "quick create an issue"
- The issue creation dialog is displayed (because of the mandatory field)
The nFeed field is not editable: "Forbidden (403): The request was valid, but the server is refusing action"
See it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO3ffi7K16w&feature=youtu.be
The nFeed field is editable
2 bugs in 1
Same bug when we quick create an issue from the issue list view: