How to reproduce
- Create a dummy customfield
- From Copy&Sync Administration page, create a field mapping as follows:
- Select the "Advanced" Mapping mode
- In the Velocity section, add anything. It doesn't matter.
- In the Target dropdown list, select the previously created customfield.
- Then, create a C&S operation and select the field mapping you have created.
- Once the operation is created, remove the previously created customfield.
- Go back to the field mapping and check that the removed customfield no longer appears. If it still appears, then refresh your browser's cache.
- Go back to the C&S operation.
- Click on the Activation tab or the Target tab.
It's not possible to access the Activation or Target tabs of this operation. An error appears in the browser console. This problem is shown in the following video: Main error.webm
In addition, creating new operations no longer works, as shown in the following video: Unable to create a new operation.webm
Removing a field used in a field mapping should not cause any problem when configuring a C&S operation.
This bug occurs because a field mapping contains fields that no longer exist. To solve the problem, you need to edit the field mapping and delete references to these fields.
To do this, you have to perform the following actions:
- From the Administration tab of Copy&Sync, export the Backup file containing the Copy&Sync configuration.
- Edit this file
- In this file, delete all references to fields that no longer exist
- Save your changes
- Import this file
Here is a video to show you how to do it: Workaround.webm