Affects Version/s: 2.14.2
Fix Version/s: 2.27.3
Functional components:Local JIRA Operation
How to reproduce
- Create a single Jira user picker custom field.
- Create a multiple Jira user picker custom field.
- Create a Copy and Sync operation, in the "Target" tab, "Add watchers" parameter, add the 2 Jira user pickers and the reporter fields.
- Create an issue, fill out the custom fields that have been in created in the first steps.
- Launch Copy and Sync operation to create the new issue
Expected watchers have not been added as watchers on the target issue.
The watchers field of the target issue contains the values of ALL the fields that have been set in the operation configuration.
Even without a Jira user picker field, if the Assignee and Reporter are other than the operation author, they won't be added as a watcher. Only the operation author is added as watcher (and that was checked by adding the operation on a workflow transition and defining an author other than the operation author)