How to reproduce
- Create a connect field as follows:
- Category : Live / Type : Text
- Select the native "Jira database (SQL)"
- Write the following query :
- Select any type of Editor Component
- Create a project from scratch (let's call it Project1)
- Create an issue in the previously created project
- Create a second project from scratch (let's call it Project2)
- Move the previously created issue from Project1 to Project2
- Reach the Step 3 of 4: Update Fields...
The Connect field, which is not in either of these two projects, appears on the Update Fields screen.
More generally, all Connect fields that depend on $issue.project will be displayed on this screen. All fields that depend on them will also be displayed.
An example is shown on the following video : Example.webm
Fields that are not in any project should not appear on the Update Fields screen.