Status: Dev Analysis
Affects Version/s: 5.14.0, 6.1.0, 6.2.0, 6.3.2, 6.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
- Elements Connect - 6.3.2
- Jira - 8.4.1
- Elements Connect - 6.4.0
- Jira - 8.6.1
Field editor - Checkbox
How to reproduce
- Create a Checkboxes customfield, as follows (in our example, the id of this field is customfield_11502):
- Create a dummy Connect field which depends on the Checkboxes customfield (customfield_11502):
- Add these fields to a project
- Go into a ticket and add a value to these fields
- Then, on the issue view of this issue, click on the checkboxes customfield to edit it. A pop-up should appear including the customfield and the connect field that depends on it.
- On this pop-up, make sure you can check/uncheck the checkboxes. Then click on Cancel.
- Click on the checkboxes customfield again and re-open the same pop-up.
It is no longer possible to check/uncheck the boxes in the customfield, neither in this pop-up nor in the edit screen of the issue.
An example is shown in the following video: Checkboxes issue.webm
Checkboxes should be able to be checked/unchecked at any time.
- This problem also occurs for a Checkbox Connect field.
- Refreshing the page solves the problem (until you click again on the Cancel button of the pop-up/edit screen).