Status: Dev Analysis
Affects Version/s: 6.3.2
Fix Version/s: None
Functional components:3rd party - Automation for Jira
Custom field - User
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a dummy User Connect field whose datasource is Jira database (SQL) and whose query is as follows:
- Add this field to your project
- Go in any issue and select a user in this Connect field
- Create a dummy Automation rule in which you assign a user from the Connect field:
- Run the Automation rule
The Automation rule is successfully run and a user is successfully assigned to the ticket.
The Automation rule encounters a problem and displays the following error message:
- Using a Live Text field instead of a Live User field solves the problem.
- It's also possible to copy the value of the Live User field into another custom field (thanks to a post-function) and use it in the Automation rule.