Affects Version/s: 6.0.1
Fix Version/s: None
Functional components:Custom field - Live text legacy
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Elements Connect version 6.0.1 or higher.
- From Custom Fields, create an Elements Connect field type Legacy "customfield_xxxxx".
- In the elements Connect configuration page, the field is added as "Category=Live" and "Type=Text (legacy)
- Configure the field:
- Data source SQL
- Query: select 'Legacy'.
- Any editor
- In Jira, run the below query to migrate the field to "standard" or Live Text.
- Go back to Elements Connect configuration page, check the field type.
The field type is migrated to "Text"
The field type is not migrated to "Text", it's always "Text (legacy)"
If the field was created as Deprecated from V5, when upgrading Connect to V6 or higher, the field type will be "Text (legacy)".
Running the migration link in that case works perfectly.