Affects Version/s: 6.0.11
Fix Version/s: 6.1.2
Reproduced on more than PC
When adding a Connect filed to a filter, and select more than one value, only the first value the first value retrieved from the Datasource is saved when refreshing the page
Steps to reproduce
- Create a Connect field, autocomplete editor.
- Search for issues by selecting the created field and choosing multi values.
- Search and save the filter.
- Refresh the page, move between Advanced and Basic mode, results appear correctly.
- Click on the selected field in the saved filter.
Only the selected value should always exist.
- The field will display all values.
- When clicking on the field, only the first retrieved value from the datasource will exist