Affects Version/s: 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1.5
Fix Version/s: 6.1.6
Functional components:Custom field - Date
- Create an issue with summary "Issue not resolved"
- Create a new Snapshot date field:
- Datasource: Jira SQL
- Query: SELECT resolutiondate FROM jiraissue WHERE summary = 'Issue not resolved'
- Source field: RESOLUTIONDATE
- Date format: Pattern
- Date pattern: <empty>
- Place the field on screens
- Create an issue
The issue cannot be created: "Invalid date format. Please enter the date in the format "d/MMM/yy"."
Same bug when an issue is edited:
- No error message
- Field still return "No results"
- Issue is created
The issue occurs when a value is returned by the datasource, but the value is empty
A workaround would be to filter out results where the date is empty.
With the example given above, it would be: