Affects Version/s: 5.13.28
Fix Version/s: 5.13.29
- Create an Elements Connect field
- Configure it with a dummy configuration
- Edit the default global context of the custom field
- Add an issue type restriction (make it available only for "Epic")
- Create a Jira Software project
- Put the field on the Create screen for the Epic issue type
- Create a Software board
- Clic on "Create epic"
- Clic on "Configure Fields" and select "All"
- Try to use the Elements Connect field
- The Elements Connect field behaves normally and values are available
- No error message is displayed
- "Forbidden (403): The request was valid, but the server is refusing action"
- No results for the field