Status: Backlog Triage
Affects Version/s: 5.12.6
Fix Version/s: None
How to reproduce
- Set an nfeed field contextualized on subtask type
- Set two project (prj1 and prj2)
- set the field as mandatory in prj2 and optional in prj1
- As an admin create a story with one or more subtasks in prj1 (leave the nFeed field empty)
- Create a user with browse/move/create permission
- Login with user account
- Move the story in prj2
The nfeed field is not editable and an error is displayed.
In the browser console, the configuration request
returns a 403 error.
When performing the move of the parent issue, as the field is mandatory in destination project and don't have any current value, the field should be editable to store a value.