Affects Version/s: 1.13.0, 1.13.5
Fix Version/s: 1.13.7
JIRA datacenter - 8.5.2
Functional components:Attributes > Select
How to reproduce
- Create a checklist panel
- Configure a Select list field, as follows (It is important to set a default option):
- Add this panel to a project
- In an issue belonging to this project, create a checklist item and don't select any options in the select list (the default value will be automatically selected)
- Go back to the panel configuration and remove the default option
- Go back to the previous issue and check the checklist panel
The checklist panel disappeared. It's not available anymore.
The checklist panel is always available and works properly. The previously removed option must be empty in the corresponding items.
An example is shown on the following video: Checklist panel bug.webm
Delete the Select list field and create a new one (all data contained in this field will be lost)